The search for a perfect wedding venue continues. Jean and…
On a cold, cold day at the end of a cold, cold snap you start to run out of options. Another day in wool pants and a black sweater? Boooring. Switching to winter white always makes me feel a little better about having to be bundled up:
- Sweater – Dark camel is a perfect match for white in the winter.
- White Pants – A must have. Look for a pair that is machine washable and either lined or made of thick enough fabric that it doesn’t matter. In other words, a pair from Express or Club Monaco instead of this option.
- Trench – Invest in one of these classic trenches from Banana Republic. I bought one in neutral from them a few years ago. It has a great “heft.”
- Shoes – I’m wearing my vintage boots today for extra warmth.
- Purse – Cute and cheap from Urban Outfitters.
- Wool scarf – So very cold outside.
- Silk scarf – For a little color.
- Bracelets – In red and white, perfect for this outfit and for spring.
- Earrings – A fun alternative to pearls.
Now just throw on some long underwear underneath it all, a pair of lined gloves and an umbrella and you are set!