It's hard to believe the Black & White Ball is…
This pearl and diamond ring from Lang Antiques caught my eye a long time ago. Something about the combination of the four pearls with the Edwardian setting is just so unique. Let’s build an outfit around it!
- Sweater – Delicate eyelet sweater from DVF.
- Camisole – Such a pretty color on this satin and lace cami.
- Blazer – In soft rose with a dot pattern that matches the theme perfectly.
- Pants – Dark chocolate brown trouser from J. Crew.
- Shoes – Shin pink ballet flats might be too much for other outfits, but I think they work here.
- Clutch – A fun little bag with a diamond clasp.
- Pearls – Classic studs from Macy’s.
Ooo, I love how this came out! Subtle pinks and browns make for a classic work ensemble. Do you have a suggestion for another piece of jewelry that I can translate into an outfit? Share it in the comments section below!