I've been practicing making corn husk dolls in advance of…
What to Wear: Travel Outfit
Only six days to go before vacation! I am so excited to visit North Carolina and unplug from the internet for a few days. I just bought new luggage from Loehmann’s, booked a shuttle to the airport, requested a mail hold from the post office and already have my travel outfit picked out:
- Shirt – A classic black button down is comfortable and versatile.
- Blazer – Why is it always so cold on airplanes. A blazer gives you warmth without being unwieldy.
- Jeans – I think this is the same paper of PD&C’s that I have. I love them!
- Flats – So helpful for getting through security quickly.
- Luggage – Mine is in olive with a bright blue lining from DVF.
- Wallet – Take this instead of a whole purse with the carry-on bag. Don’t forget rosebud balm to counteract the dry plane air and a pashmina to double as a blanket.
Next Post: Bargain Finder: $40 Trench Coats
Previous Post: Weekend Round-Up: Sun and Fun
Seriously, that luggage is so awesome.
I love your luggage! I’m flying out on Thursday and I have a very similar outfit all picked out!!