And to further set the scene - here's the room…
- I hate going to the climbing gym when it is crowded in January.
- Giving Comcast the boot felt SO GOOD!
- This angled brush is my new favorite make-up tool.
- My Marimekko umbrella is holding up like a champ in the storm.
- My first attempt at cooking a roast chicken almost went perfectly, I accidentally put it in upside down. It took a minute for Rob and I to figure out what was wrong with the bird when carving.
- The combo plate is worth the couple dollars more it costs than a falafel at Truly Med.
- Going without a car during the storm of the year is challenging.
- Being a native Californian, I’m a big wimp when it comes to weather. The wind gusts this morning were so scary and we’re on for lightning tonight…yikes.
- These little floss picks are helping me with another New Year’s resolution. I just take one with me when I read in bed.
- Did you remember to send your thank you notes for holiday gifts and parties?
With our lack of a car and this terrible weather, it is shaping up to be a quiet weekend. I only want to rest, get a pedicure and see a movie.