After a bit of a freak out last week about…
- According to the paper, it has rained 12 days straight. Boo.
- Best to half the french onion soup recipe. It’s good for two days, and then you get kind of sick of it.
- Being hard on yourself accomplishes nothing.
- Volunteering with a political campaign makes you feel better about the whole process.
- I’m getting so strong at the climbing gym! I can boulder V2 and climb 5.10c.
- This is the place to buy printed paper online.
- Even though it is raining, I can feel spring on the horizon.
- Gump’s miracles really do happen.
- LOST! During this TV strike, last night’s episode was especially nice.
- I had my first bass lesson this week. May not be the musical genius I thought.
- Bon Iver’s Skinny Love is quite possibly the best song to ring in a cold February day. It was recorded in a remote cabin in the woods of Wisconsin.
This is going to be a fun weekend. We’re going to the gym tonight and I want to get the house freshened up for spring with polished silver and tulips. Tomorrow, we’re going to an Obama rally with John Kerry in our neighborhood in the morning and out with friends in the afternoon. Sunday is flower drawing and who knows what else. Have a great weekend!