It's October in the Bay Area. All the fun outdoor…
- Go to North Beach for an italian dinner followed by Beach Blanket Babylon
- Spend the day at the Legion of Honor viewing fine art, Rodin sculpture and porcelain. Picnic at Land’s End
- See Coit Tower and track down the wild parrots of Telegraph Hill
- Drive up to Twin Peaks for an amazing view of the city, especially on a clear day
- Brunch at Park Chalet, especially on a foggy day, followed by a walk around Sutro Park.
- Go to the free Opera in the Park on September 13
- Visit Gump’s and drool over china patterns
- Drive to Sausalito to see the view, browse boats by kayak and have lunch at Le Garage.
- Taste everything (cheese, wine, chocolate, bread, caviar, mushrooms, coffee, oysters, etc) at the Ferry Building
Previous Post: Nature Lovers: San Francisco’s Best Outdoor Sights