I admit that I was a little obsessed with getting…
For our latest beach house, let’s head to the lakefront instead of the beach! This little red cottage is in Lake Tahoe. Details, clockwise, from the photo:
- Cabin – A little old fashioned cabin for rent right on the west shore of Lake Tahoe.
- Blanket – A Pendleton classic inspired by Native American design, rugged enough to take to the beach.
- Ping pong – An American summer must-have!
- Pitcher – Such a lovely antique find in red enamel with a wicker handle, on Etsy.
- Bikini – With a dash of vintage style from J.Crew.
- Shirt – Rough and tumble chambray top for canoeing around the lake.
- Necklace – A tiny gold star with your initial seems like a summer camp souvenir for grownups.
- Book – An old copy of Catcher in the Rye would be just right.
- Chair – An adirondack made from recycled materials.
- Lantern – For evenings on the porch.